Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold Ayo Essien liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by Ayo Essien’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by Ayo Essien and is protected by Nigerian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by Ayo Essien.
- Ayo Essien’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs
and slogans, are trademarks of Ayo Essien. Member may not use such marks
without the prior written permission of Ayo Essien.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the Nigeria.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
Effective Date: 01/01/2020